Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

July 10, 2014

Sarah committed suicide today

My niece Sarah committed suicide today.
Please keep her family (Mark, Trish, & Brother - James) in your prayers..
{{{ 7-24-1991 --- 7-10-2014 }}}
 God, Your word says, 'You are a very present help in times of trouble...' Mark, Trish, & James need Your help right now, for this is a time of trouble for them. Please let Your Presence become very real to them. I ask that you would lift the heaviness of their heart, and that You would bear their burden of sorrow and begin to exchange it for peace and hope.  Father, shower them with unexpected tokens of Your love, so they would know how much You really do care.  God, we do not understand suffering, but we are grateful that You have promised to be with us in the midst of it. Let Your words be a comfort to my friends in this time of tears. 'Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me.' In Jesus mighty name. Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!