Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

July 25, 2014

PLEASE Share this video from Sarah's Brother...

As you all know my niece & God-Daughter
Committed Suicide 2 weeks before her 23rd Birthday.
{7-24-1991 - - - 7-10-2014}
Her Brother James Armor
made a video to let others know there are people
who care and Suicide is not the answer.
Please follow this link to YouTube
Watch the Video
Wipe your eyes
& then Share It 
(without the preview)
On AS MANY Sites as Possible.
We all want to stop ALL Suicides from Happening...

This is James with his sister Sarah
If you would like to see more photos Click the link Below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!